Sunday, 28 September 2014

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. 
As most you of you know, I'm going to Switzerland for six months while my dad works at the university there. In Switzerland, I plan on learning as much as I can about the people who live there and the language they speak. I'm half Swiss, so going to Switzerland is a great opportunity to learn about my heritage, especially by mastering the language, something that I have been struggling to do my entire life. Stay tuned for pictures and updates about my experience. Thanks for visiting :)



High up on the Flumserberg (mountain), my place of Swiss citizenship. Photo taken during a previous visit.





6 comments:

  1. Awesome blog HAVE LOTS OF FUN :D you know who I am;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to follow your adventures in Switzerland! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julia!! I miss you too! Thanks for all of your help and for giving me this idea in the first place with all of your blogging :P

      Delete
    2. Heyy izzy����its Benazy�� hope your having fun in Swiss ❄️❄️ Imysm���� Good Luck��

      Delete